Monday, November 28, 2011

Just photos



Looky!  Crescent rolls!  As far as the eyes can see!  As many as your belly can hold, plus two!



Three strange woodland creatures I met in the woods.  Hence, the woodland creatures...living in the woods...




Also, one small ninja.






And his mom.




I hope the park ranger doesn't fingerprint the stump we left that may have been slightly, just a little, a tad, a smidge, above 12 inches.  Ahem.




The hunters bringing home their kill tree.






Hold up for the ninja who was wearing last year's snow boots and couldn't walk fast.  Also, he needed a sandwich.






"Look, Mom!  I'm on a car! Don't I look good on a car?  Can I have a car?  Can I drive the car?  Can I borrow the car keys?  See you later, can I have them please?"






Sittin' on top of the world...lookin' down on creation...


Why is everything a song with me?


There is a story about the Christmas tree.  But I have to wait another day or two before I can laugh about it.  I'm still wincing.  Also, I can't walk by without PTSD flashbacks and thinking it's going to fall my head.  So...yeah.  Later.  First I must bask in the glow of 400 mini lights.


*contented sigh*

5 comments:

  1. Hey, aunt Melyssa we u guys and we wish u guys a merry christmas and all the best. Peter, aka PJ's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you just miss my cornbread and cinnamon rolls! :) We miss you too. Behave yourselves and don't forget about us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was singing along with your song references! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those crescent rolls are gorgeous; they look just like Mommy's! And the kids are sorta cute, too...

    ReplyDelete