Monday, October 3, 2011

Subscribing

Let's try something new and exciting!

I won't try to talk you into being a follower again.

I know how you feel about Kool-aid.

Never mind that seeing the cute little faces over there piled up and growing gives me a cheap thrill.

But you can skip that part if you're so inclined.

Just scroll down far enough to Subscribe To Posts and sign up for that.

It'll be our little secret.  Actually, I don't think even I will know who does it.  But it will save me from sending out emails which will save me like, two minutes a week.  Two minutes that could be nibbling Lindt Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt.  Two minutes that could be spent showering.  Or unpacking a box.  Or reading a book.  Or writing a book.

So then you'll get an email automatically.  I think.  I subscribe to a couple blogs and that's how I get notified.  And it's ever so nice to have them delivered to your inbox instead of Mrs Petunia Smith who wants to notify you of your African lottery winnings and wants to know where to deposit your millions.  Or Emma Clark who wants to tell you that she was surfing the internet like she always does when she found this amazing way to make a fortune by doing nothing.  Or Mr. Satisfaction who wants to give you a good deal on magic winkie pills.

Also, since Facebook is all funky and weird and annoying, my feed may not post on your page any longer and so Networked Blogs isn't as convenient as it used to be.

Thus the fact that my last several posts have very few, if any comments.  And you know how that makes me feel!

Alone.
Used.
Abandoned.
Lonely.
Testy.
Grumpy.
In need of chocolate.

So, doooooooooooooooooo ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

1 comment: