Friday, September 9, 2011

magazine

My first column for Home Educating Family Magazine came out this month and here's the link if you want to see what it looks like:  here.

This is the link for the correct issue.  You can peek inside and see me in the table of contents.

Eeek! I'm in a table of contents!

I need to get out more, yes, I realize this.

You can sign up for a free trial digital subscription and actually read the whole magazine if you like (it's good for 7 days.)

Or you can subscribe and see my future pieces as well.  This supports their magazine, and also supports their hiring of me, and therefore supports my cute lil' family in a way.  So....thanks!

3 comments:

  1. And people said it was high risk to travel to Juarez for a mission trip. Oregon is just too darn dangerous. Time for you to return to Boise. ;oP

    ReplyDelete