Monday, September 5, 2011

Mooshy Mooshy Wuv Stuff

This weekend my brother, Bri-Bro, got married.
Thus, there was a wedding.
Music.
Smooching.
Champagne.
Cake.
A good time was had by all!
Everyone should get married, I highly recommend it.
And when you do, please invite me.
I do so love a good wedding.



Moose even let me style his hair.







This is my new sister, Rachelle!  Oh, and some bum she married.  HAHAHA!





This are two of the most ridiculously photogenic people I know:  Roosky and Aly-Gator.






Only slightly more ridiculous, and slightly less photogenic, my other brother and my other daughter. Don't you wanna pinch their cheeks? 





Brian is actually extremely short but he doesn't like people to notice so for the sake of the blog and the photos he knew I would publish, he stood on a stool so he looked taller.






Halfway through the reception, Moose got a call from Jack Bauer at CTU on his shoe phone(s) and he had to rush out and save mankind.  But he was back in time for the dancing.





"Mother dear, I fear something's come between us..."
"That's just Cora, Brian."
"Ah, right."






Evidently, I left my eyeballs somewhere back at the table or something.  I'm sure they'll turn up.  Only to disappear at the next Kodak moment.


Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs Downum!  I hope you have many, many happy years ahead of you.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! :) I wanted to see your amazing dress though - and only caught glimpses. :) My kids have some great "gooky" eyeballs that they'd be happy to let you borrow . . . in time for Halloween?!

    ReplyDelete